- Overall responsibility for the server and desktop environment
- Overall responsibility for network installation and administration
- Overall responsibility for voice communications
- Overall responsibility for warehouse and facilities technology solutions
- Overall responsibility for all business applications.
Experience of the IT Manager
- Relevant commercial IT experience ideally within a manufacturing organisation
- Ability to provide 2nd line support across traditional IT systems
- Ability and aptitude to support warehouse and site technology based systems.
You must have experience of supporting MS Dynamic Great Plains ERP and understand how this integrates into other applications within an Organisation. Knowledge of EDI is certainly beneficial.
The IT Manager will be offered a starting salary of £40,000 to £50,000 plus Company Benefits.
Apply now or get in touch with if you have any questions. Immediately interviewing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'