Customer Experience Manager, Cambridge, - £33,000- £47,000k pa
Keywords:User experience, IT, Stakeholders, Service, Security, Technical, Operations, Risk Management, Customer experience, Graphic Design Packages, InDesign, ITIL,
My market leading client who provide education programmes and exams in over 170 countries are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join their team.
The customer experience manager is the advocate for the customer within end user services to enable their customers and drive adoption engagement.
You will have a focus on best practice in knowledge management, user experience and shift left, for their internal customers.
The Customer Experience Manager will liaise with stakeholders within the business and IT Service, Security, Technical and Operations teams, to ensure the desired actions are fulfilled where required. You will also engage in initiatives that contribute to the continuous improvement of user experience.
Position- Customer Experience Manager
Salary- £33,000 - £47,000
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
* Self-motivated, independent and resourceful with a conscientious approach to work
* Methodical, analytical, critical thinking, well organised and detail driven
* Enjoy liaising with and persuading people
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* Ability to effectively and clearly communicate with impact
* Experience with running meetings and having constructive conversations with people at different levels
* Ability to articulate complex information in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
* Ability to manage multiple goals and deadlines
* High quality documentation skills
* Good aptitude for learning and understanding new and different technologies
* Have a desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
* Document authoring / creating / editing
* Understanding graphic design packages (example InDesign)
If you meet the above criteria for the Customer Experience Manager role we would love to hear from you. Upload your CV for immediate consideration and please be assured that your CV will be treated with the strictest of confidence and not sent anywhere without your consent. For more information please contact Alex Barratt on .
Reed Technology are an equal opportunities employer that are operating as a recruitment agency.
Keywords: User experience, IT, Stakeholders, Service, Security, Technical, Operations, Risk Management, Customer experience, Graphic Design Packages, InDesign, ITIL,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'