360 Recruitment are a specialist IT recruiter, currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading IT Managed Service Providers as a Business Development Director, selling Full IT Support, Cloud, Unified Communications, Security & Compliance and Network & Infrastructure technologies.
IT Key Accounts Manager
Basic Salary ranging from £50,000 - £70,000 dependant on experience
+ Double OTE commission ranging from £100,000 -£140,000 dependent upon performance.
+ Uncapped Commission
+ Company Pension.
+ Life Assurance.
+ Private Medical.
Remote role (Home Based)
With UK travel to clients site and company sites for meetings
Permanent - Full-time
We are recruiting a IT Key Accounts Manager.
Key Accounts Manager’s responsibility is to manage and drive business growth with a small number of existing accounts and for new business sales through cross sell/upsell of IT products and services to customers of other divisions and to also new logos. Reporting to the Business Development Director, the ultimate objective of the role is to ensure personal sales targets are achieved through the active identification, development, and closure of high value opportunities with key customer and prospect accounts in the UK. To optimise revenue and profit by matching services to customers business needs. To develop and close sales opportunities particularly in the areas of Managed IT Services, IT Outsourcing, Data Centre Transformation (public/private/hybrid cloud), Cyber Security and Managed Network (WAN/LAN) services. Targeting UK headquartered Mid-Market to low end Enterprise organisations within either a named account list or vertical market. Target prospect accounts should have minimum £500k PA spend for the services being initially contracted for.
The purpose of the IT Key Accounts Manager (IT Managed Services)
- Effectively manage a territory of key accounts and named prospect accounts to identify, qualify and close new contracts and defend and grow revenue streams from existing accounts.
- Maintain an understanding of the product and services portfolio and ensure it is professionally communicated to prospective customers; keep up to date with industry-wide issues and those of our customers and how these translate into business needs.
- Develop profitable revenue streams by achievement of the revenue and GP targets set by the company.
- Assist in the development of marketing initiatives that are launched from time to time and ensure effective implementation with customers including feedback; provide market intelligence and feedback that contributes to future sales and business planning process.
- Report to the Business Development Director on all aspects of forecasting including business pipeline, sales orders, contracted revenue and GP through the CRM system.
- Develop account plans and sales campaigns to secure new multi-year contracts.
- Develop and manage virtual teams that secure multilevel contact within major accounts that underpin the establishment of long-term relationships and profitable revenue streams.
- Focus and prioritise on opportunities to sell multi-product solutions, including upselling and cross selling the entire portfolio to existing Group customers in collaboration with Account Management team of other group operating divisions.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, particularly those that impact revenue delivery from customers arising from sales orders.
- Always represent the business in a professional manner, both internally and externally and support the adoption of corporate values.
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced of managing key accounts, selling Managed ICT solutions/services.
- Experienced selling Managed ICT solutions/services to new logo and/or dormant accounts.
- Experienced in the Managed IT and/or Data Communications sectors with demonstrable knowledge of the ICT market, especially Managed IT outsourced services, data centre transformation Cyber Security and managed networks (WAN/LAN).
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent (desirable).
- Can demonstrate practical experience of effectively applying account and campaign planning methodologies.
- Experience of structured selling methodology is desirable (Miller Heiman, TAS, Holden Power Base, Challenger Selling or similar).
- Experienced in use of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Candidate Personal Skills Guide:
- Strong personal motivation and tenacity to manage customer and prospect relationships, to build trust in the engagement to enhance sales performance.
- Experience and know how to 'open doors’ and to quickly establish credibility with target prospects.
- Well organised and disciplined with a systematic approach to territory management.
- Rational and realistic approach to opportunity qualification throughout the lifecycle of the sales engagement.
- Able to build relationships - building and nurturing effective interpersonal relationships between individuals and across cultures.
- Skilled in being able to develop and articulate the business case for the adoption of technology/service solutions.
- Possesses excellent negotiation and communication skills, uses appropriate knowledge, interpersonal skills
- Communication methods to convince others to one’s point of view and/or gain the acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, product or service.
- Problem Solving - the analysis, evaluation and solution of problems, based upon informed judgements of the best solution
- Resilience - maintains performance in the face of adversity. Reacts maturely and positively to disappointments, criticism or unfair remarks
If this sounds like the role for you then please make an application and a member of the team will be in contact immediately.
- Key Account Management
- New Business Development
- Microsoft Solutions
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Managed Services Provider
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'