iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Windsor who have an immediate requirement for an IT Buyer to join their expanding team.
The company has recently been names as one of the UK’s fastest growing companies in the Virgin Fast Track 100 awards.
- Take accountability for procurement and ordering of technology products from Preferred and Approved suppliers to meet business needs on behalf
- Gather, manipulate and analyse information regarding spend, supply history etc to identify opportunities for cost savings and risk reduction
- Develop in association with key stakeholders and suppliers a supply strategy for technology products
- Lead and work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders to deliver technology procurement services in line with business requirements and strategies
- Plan and execute negotiations with suppliers to achieve annual cost savings
- Use analysis to understands value vs. cost to produce meaningful results and improvements
- Maintain and provide accurate IT management information
- Liaising with suppliers and customers in respect of supply issues
- Provide advice and assistance to customers and suppliers as required on procurement and ordering queries
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the company processes and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding IT products
- Previous experience in a buying/purchasing role
Working in a fun environment, you will need to have the aptitude to learn quickly, have a good sense of humour and have a strong work ethic. In return this growing company will offer you a competitive salary and a good career path
KEYWORDS: IT / Buyer / Procurement / Purchasing / Technology / Suppliers
- IT Management