As an IT analyst you will be in charge of:
* Cooperating on new project focused on logistic modul in SAP
* Providing analyzes for Sw developers, communication and negotiation with customers
* Creating of functional specifications using UML, Enterprise Architect and SQL
* Allowing of sustainable in-house development
For the role of an IT analyst you should match these criteria:
* Working experience with analyzes (business analyzes, IT analyzes)
* Ability for finding the answers to deliver the solution
* Great knowledge of tools for creating of analyzes as UML and SQL
* Experience with project management and ITIL processes
* Good analytical thinking, communicative skills and proactive approach
* Communicative English
Our client offers:
* Genuine career development opportunities
* Participation on global projects
* Professional trainings and further education
* 5 weeks of paid holidays + 5 sickdays per year, flexible working hours
* Contribution to pension, lunch vouchers
* Language courses (various languages)
* Contribution to vacation, sports, culture and health care
Valid work permit for Czech Republic is needed.
If you match the above requirements and want to know more about this role, apply to this ad or send me your CV in English.
I’m looking forward to our cooperation:
Katerina Francová, REED – IT/ Technology
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'