Investment Team Supervisor
FREE PARKING FACILITIES AVAILABLE ON SITE
NJR Recruitment is representing a highly regarded Wealth Management organisation that is based in the Bromsgrove area. Our client hold a excellent reputation within the industry for providing advice to their corporate and private client's, Business Owners, who now have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Team Supervisor to join their team
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an excellent Business, who offers excellent career progression an enriching working environment with a team of dedicated individuals.
You will be supervising and overseeing the administration of investment account activity and client reports. Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed and to a compliant standard, to support the effective delivery of the suitable TCF outcomes and agreed service levels.
- Manage the performance of the team through 1:1 and objective setting ensuring that productivity targets and servicing of clients’ accounts are met on an individual and team basis
- Monitor and manage all direct reports holidays, sickness, return to work, and time keeping
- Dealing with any staffing or workflow issues/requirements within the team, escalating where necessary
- Provide coaching and support to other team members and identifying training needs
- To be a point of contact for clients, providers and members of the business
- Identify any process issues/improvements and escalate to Business Change
- Ensure that all administration systems are maintained and that all client data is accurate and up to date where appropriate
- Monitor and maintain agreed diary management and record keeping processes to ensure appropriate activity audit trails are maintained in line with the Firm’s compliance standards
- Conduct quality audits for the team to ensure consistency of service standards and procedures.
- Support the delivery of any project work as required
- Analyse team MI in order to proactively forecast resourcing requirements, ensuring escalation to line manager where necessary
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working a Team Manager/Supervisor with general knowledge of the Financial Services Market and Investment Products. You will need to be computer literate with excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), as well as having the ability to build strong relationships and displaying professionalism at all times.
For more information please contact one of specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR8356
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'