This is an excellent opportunity within Investment Administration, Client/Relationship/ Management Support background.
Working within the Investment Management team, you will be responsible for handling contact with Private Clients. To provide support and assistance to the Investment Managers and Brokers and assist in general branch administration. Opportunity to study towards CISI level 4 and would be support by the business.
- Taking primary responsibility for accurate Investment Administration.
- To carry out collation of research for investment ideas and written articles.
- To collate data and assist in the opening and administraion of execution only and managed accounts with departments across the business.
- To ensure all telephone calls are responeded to within a timely manner.
- General admin tasks within the office.
- To prepare and collate review letters, client packs, valuations and invoices and provide clients with reports and valuations of portfolios.
- Assist with the preparation mainetance of up to date KYC information.
- To process tradeson behalf of the Investment Managers.
- To maintain TCF culture.
- To ensure compliance with FCA requirements and code of conduct.
Intermediate level if MS Office in particular good with Excel and Word skills.
Analytical attention to detail, good verbal and written communication skills, calmness under pressure, organised with time management skills.
Investment and wealth management experience would be a preference. The ability to understand and analyse complex information. Experience in dealing with HNW clients.
Preferably have completed the IMC certificate or have started CISI and be working towards level 4 Investment Advice Diploma in Securities.