This is an excellent opportunity within Investment Administration, Client/Relationship/ Management Support background.
Working within the Investment Management team, you will be responsible for handling contact with Private Clients. To provide support and assistance to the Investment Managers and Brokers and assist in general branch administration.
- Taking primary responsibility for accurate Investment Administration.
- To carry out collation of research for investment ideas and written articles.
- To collate data and assist in the opening and administraion of execution only and managed accounts with departments across the business.
- To ensure all telephone calls are responeded to within a timely manner.
- General admin tasks within the office.
- To prepare and collate review letters, client packs, valuations and invoices and provide clients with reports and valuations of portfolios.
- Assist with the preparation mainetance of up to date KYC information.
- To process tradeson behalf of the Investment Managers.
- To maintain TCF culture.
- To ensure compliance with FCA requirements and code of conduct.
MS Office in particular good with Excel and Word skills. Any additional platforms within investment and brokerage would be an advantage.
Analytical attention to detail, good verbal and written communication skills, calmness under pressure, organised with time management skills.
Any experience within Investment and wealth management experience would be a preference. The ability to understand and analyse complex information.
Preferably have completed the IMC certificate or considering working towards CISI qualifications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job