Intervention Teacher Required, Newham, East London
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Contract: Long Term/ Permanent for the right candidate
Are you an Intervention Teacher looking for a new challenge? GSL Education have numbers of schools and colleges in Newham that is looking for Intervention Teachers. You must be confident and have good management and organisational skills.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous education experience
- A passion for learning
- A track record of success
- An enthusiasm for education
- A positive can do attitude with lots of enthusiasm
- Friendly and approachable
- Looking for a new challenge
- Knowledge of the curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- The successful applicants will have excellent literacy & numeracy skills and be able to support students in their learning.
- An understanding of the needs and aspirations of young people and the potential barriers to learning, participation and achievement as well as similar experience or a proven track record of working with young people would be advantageous.
If you are a specialist Intervention Teacher, in search of an interim position GET IN TOUCH & APPLY TODAY!!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Please get in touch with Nick who is our Business Development Manager as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.