The main remit of this Management Accountant role will be to complete the full month end management accounts for an overseas subsidiary of the business.
You will have the opportunity to analyse how the business is performing, and work with some senior stakeholders inside and outside of finance.
Our Lancashire based client are an established, leading name in the retail market.
The company has recently completed a number of high profile acquisitions globally, which has significantly strengthened the brand and their stance in the market.
With a proven ability to grow and establish themselves as a market leader, this business can offer unrivalled career progression opportunities for the chosen candidate.
The key responsibilities of this Management Accountant role will be:
- Full month end management accounts preparation for an overseas part of the business
- Building productive and effective working relationships with finance and non finance stakeholders
- Analysis of what the narrative behind the numbers is and how this impacts upon business performance
- Recognising opportunities for cost saving and improving processes
- Support the operations team
- Driving best practice
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Ad hoc project work to support the wider finance team
This Management Accountant role will be perfect for a candidate who is:
- Newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Ideally coming from a retail / FMCG background, with an ability to work at pace in an international environment
- Able to work with stakeholders from the UK and abroad to drive excellence
- A brilliant communicator able to build strong relationships
- Career driven and ambitious, keen to join a market leading brand with the potential to accelerate careers
- Technically strong with an eye for detail
This Management Accountant position can offer a great benefits package and competitive salary.
- Management Accountant
- Business Partner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job