My client is looking for an experienced, sales minded and commercially savvy internal communications advisor, to business partner with senior stakeholders at one of the world’s leading professional services firms. Based in Canary Wharf, you will deliver creative communications in a fast moving environment, whilst coaching less experienced IC professionals. £70-80k DOE with a great benefits package. Please inbox me for more details.
This role reports into the Head of Communications and will focus on business partnering key business areas of the firm. In this role, you’ll be working with senior leaders to help them both plan and deliver effective communication programs. As a senior manager, you will also play a leading role within the UK Internal Communications team.
- Acting as communications business partner to a number of senior leaders, building trusted advisor relationships with them over time
- Leading on communications planning, ensuring that they are engaged in a way that is consistent with the firm’s overall operating model and the overall communications strategy
- Accountable for the successful implementation and rollout of these plans, including tailoring strategic messaging, drafting and designing communications, segmenting audiences and measuring success
- Working with colleagues in the broader Internal Communications team to align messages across the board and contributing to the wider forward-planning process of the team
- Bringing innovative and creative thinking to the table, working with designated leaders to introduce fresh approaches to delivering internal communications
- Working with senior leaders and their teams to help them improve dialogue and face-to-face communication within our client-facing teams
- Coaching and line-managing team members, while also working collaboratively with peers both within and without the Internal Communications team
- Proactive ability to combine strategic thinking with a demonstrable track record of developing and delivering communication programs in a fast-moving environment
- Credible in stakeholder management, relationship-building and the ability to manage senior stakeholders as clients, without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Strong sense of how to add true value as a communications professional, making a solid contribution to the success of the business
- Able to deal well with ambiguity, working adeptly with leaders to effectively articulate messages that may be sensitive, unclear or still evolving
- A sound understanding of professional services; experience within a comparable environment would be advantageous
- The ability to influence stakeholders about the value of good internal communication and act as an ambassador for Internal Communications/ Corporate Affairs
- A strong team player, who is used to working collaboratively and has solid experience as both a line manager and coach
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High quality written and verbal communication skills in fluent English
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.