Our Client is a high-profile employer in South Wales.
They are currently looking to recruit a talented Internal Auditor into the team.
Salary circa £45k plus excellent bonus plus pension plus holidays
The main purpose of the role is to execute internal audits across all areas of the business, and this will involve assessment of processes, risks and controls to evaluate the effectiveness of the internal control environment.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Qualified accountant (e.g. ACCA, ACA) with relevant degree preferred.
- Good knowledge of audit, risk and governance, ideally gained within an internal/ external audit or risk environment. IIA or risk qualifications also desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to engage and interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Professional operator with commercial awareness and high personal integrity.
- Highly numerate with sound analytical skills and the ability to manage, share and monitor large amounts of data and information.
- A self-starter who can evidence the ability to work effectively with limited support when required, producing high quality work and reports.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, with strong spreadsheet and modelling skills desirable.
- Working knowledge of SAP an advantage, as is knowledge and application of data analytics (e.g. ACL).
- Good knowledge of business processes and motivated by driving performance improvements.
- Knowledge and experience of working within a regulated environment desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job