We have a new opportunity with an expanding Lloyds Broker based in the heart of the City of London, a technical position within a young, ambitious team handling International & North American Non-Marine insurance risks and dealing with clients on a regular basis.
This is a varied role that will include dealing with all insurance documentation on behalf of clients, ensuring high professional standards and continual improvements in service delivery. Duties will include:
- Checking formal documents (including, but not limited to, BIDs, Certificates, Endorsements, MRCs, Policies etc.) for accuracy prior to receipt by clients
- Preparing MRCs, Certificates, Endorsements and Policies which fully reflect the intent of the Insurance
- Submitting Policy documentation to signing offices (both bureaux and non-bureaux)
- Producing debit/credit notes and processing premiums
- Handling Signing Office and client queries in respect of both Policy and Premium issues
- Taking instructions relating to the provision of insurance cover from clients and Account Executives when appropriate
Candidates for this role will be offering previous insurance experience, ideally working for a Lloyds Broker in a technical capacity and be looking to develop their technical skills and broaden their exposure to a variety of territories.
Our client will be offering excellent working conditions and benefits including a generous bonus & study support (amongst others).
- Technical Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job