We need Insurance Sales Consultants to join our Sales Team.
Being an Insurance Sales Consultant at SImply Business, allows you to work in a role that offers a wide range of variety and exposure to different business areas and products. This involves, selling insurance policies to prospective customers who have generated quotes, dealing with our existing customers to allow them to amend their insurance policies, supporting and selling insurance policies to new customers and supporting the renewal of customer insurance year on year.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have extensive experience in selling business insurance and previous telephone sales experience.
This role will be home based. You will need a workspace that is free from noise or distractions (Simply Business provides all necessary computer equipment) and you must have a fibre internet connection.
As an Insurance Sales Consultant you will:
- be making outbound/inbound calls to sell insurance policies to prospective customers who have generated quotes, either from one of our partners, a comparison website, or directly from our website
- be comfortable in addressing any customer concerns
- follow the whole process through to completion, ensuring payment details and direct debits are completed accurately
- adhere to all compliance and quality standards including FCA Regulations and GDPR
We are looking for someone who:
- has extensive experience in selling business insurance
- has previous telephone sales experience
- computer literate with the ability to multi-task and use multiple systems at any one time
- is highly motivated and passionate about sales
- has the ability to navigate and use multiple systems
- has the ability to demonstrate that you are there to help and support the customer with their queries
- has good active listening skills, with the ability to show acknowledgement to customers
- is able to flex your style to engage with different customers in the right way
- has the ability to recognise and understand different customer needs and treat each customer as an individual
- is able to ensure that each customer receives a solution to their queries in a clear and understandable way
- can communicate information on our different products that shows real value to each customer
- is able to deal with different customer concerns, questions and objections
- will ensure that all interactions result in a positive experience for the customer regardless of the outcome of the call
- is self motivated with the drive to reach realistic & stretching targets
- is a self starter who is driven to succeed
- is accountable for their own personal performance and development
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'