Bright Blue are pleased to be working with an Independent Insurance Broker & Underwriting Agent who are looking for a Sales and Customer Service Handler for to join there Brentwood office.
The development and administration of all retail insurance products, trading under all brands and trading names associated with VISL and any other affinity groups/general public that currently or in the future are to be offered these insurances. To achieve growth through the provision of quality products, excellent customer service and customer retention.
- To advise and process requests relating to all aspects of retail insurance products across our brands.
- To assist with the sale of products as applicable, and as stated in underwriters criteria in a manner consistent with best practice and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- To operate within set guidelines and agreed areas of product competency.
- Contribute towards the teams set sales targets and/or set service levels.
- Aim to meet the set sale targets and/or set service levels.
- Identify and apply cross selling opportunities
- Provide best advice, considering customer demands and needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous responses to all customer enquiries.
- Ensure adequate and effective processing of the day to day business administration.
Skills and Experience
- Award in Insurance - desirable (required for career progression)
- Aware of the companies mission statement, values and group strategies and applies the knowledge to working practices
- Good level of knowledge and awareness of the values and business philosophies of all affiliation groups
- Good knowledge and understanding of retail insurance product(s) required within team
- Ability to identify customer needs
- Demonstrates an awareness of the current regulatory issues within the industry
- Good knowledge and understanding of internal procedures
- Good knowledge and understanding of business systems
- Able to process standard new business, Renewal and MTA transactions using SSP and other platforms
- Able to provide information and process transactions in respect of appropriate retail products
- Able to identify and apply cross selling opportunities as applicable
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Tom Fryers or alternatively, please visit the Bright Blue website.
Bright Blue Recruit will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy.
- Customer Service