Insurance Consultant / Broker
EAC are working in partnership with a thriving insurance company that are looking for an experience Insurance Consultant / Broker to work within their personal lines team, focusing largely on specialist property and home insurance.
Ideally with a minimum of two Years Insurance experience the Organisation are looking for a really consultative seller that is prepared to grow their own desk, whilst capitalizing on warm leads, the majority of new business will be through received leads and a detailed database.
The position will be handling new business, alongside renewals in a professional and specialist manner.
- Insurance Consultant / Broker
- Salary of £20,000 - £23,000
- Bonus Scheme - OTE approx. £2,000 on top
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus UK Bank Holidays
- Generous bonus/commission scheme
- Pension scheme
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- New business sales
- Renewals and retention
- Providing exceptional advice and customer service
- 2 Years minimum consultative Insurance Consultant / Broker experience
- Excellent Customer Service capabilities
- Ambitious and motivated
- Business Development
- Personal Lines
- Sales Consultant
- Insurance Broker
- Insurance Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'