Our client in Brighton is a well established business looking for an Insurance Assistant to join their dynamic team.
We are looking for an organised and confident communicator with strong administrative experience. Previous experience in Insurance is also essential.
As an Insurance Assistant you will be ensuring that customers are handled in a friendly and professional way and that customer’s enquiries, payments, checking and issuing of documents are handled in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
Salary circa £25,000 depending on experience.
Key duties will include:
- To provide help and support to customers over the telephone, by letter, e-mail or face-to-face in a timely manner
- Investigate and solve customers’ problems within the required timescales
- Process outstanding payments following company procedures
- Ensure that new business and renewals administration are being completed in line with the company procedures.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and procedures
- To undertake general administrative duties to ensure the smooth flow of the department
- Re-organisation of the current filing system
- Build knowledge and understanding of products and policies
This is an incredible opportunity to join a reputable business and grow and develop within a business.
Please apply today and we will be in touch.
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'