Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £24,000 pa
12 Months fix term contract
Our client is a well-established payment system provider with a strong emphasis on cybersecurity solutions, ensuring the high standard of security is maintained.
Job Goals for the Installation Engineer role:
- Provide timely and accurate diagnostic report for the customer/Technical team
- Attend, evaluate and repair customer’s equipment on-site.
- Provide structured customer training.
- Workshop Repairs & Returns.
- Submit paperwork in accordance with company and Customers guidelines.
Areas of Responsibility for the Installation Engineer role:
- Customer care.
- Attend Customer premises and repair and service equipment to highest standards.
- Attending customer premises and provides structured training to minimise product misuse.
- Provide customers with Training documentation where appropriate.
- Provide and meet “Expected Time of Arrival” quotes.
- To be flexible and adaptable to the Service Administrators / Service Manager / Customers requests to incorporate urgent requests for work.
- Liaise with Service Manager (or Service Administrator in his /her absence) regarding calls that require additional intervention prior to successful conclusion.
- Call the office before leaving any site without affecting a complete repair.
- Carry out any other reasonable requests and activities associated with ensuring we exceed the expectations of our customers and the successful running of the department and the company
- Complete a docket and send to the office after each call signed by the customer, provide customer paperwork in a timely manner to the office weekly
- Expenses must be in to the office on time and receipts separated and recorded accurately
- Maintain all security requirements of the company and the customer, to safeguard you, the customer and the company.
- Car Stock
- Perform monthly stock check
- Order stock efficiently and in good time to ensure response times are not affected by poor stock management
- Car maintenance
- Maintain your car in a legal and roadworthy condition at all times.
- Ensure any repairs required are booked in to the correct garage in a timely manner and a loan car arranged.
- Information flow
- Provide any relevant information from the customer, back to the office person responsible for the Customer or service manager reference repair to the customer’s machines.
- Information that may lead to any sales opportunities or leads must be passed to the sales team (preferably by e mail, containing customer and contact number type of product).
- Any customer complaints passed back to the service manager
- Secure and look after all equipment provided by the company, I pad, mobile phone, tool kit, etc.
Requirements for the Installation Engineer role:
- 2-3 years Mechanical engineering experience
- 2-3 years Electrical engineering experience
If you feel you meet the criteria for this Installation Engineer role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'