As a mutual, serving the needs of our Police and Military affinities through the Police Mutual and Forces Mutual brands, we take our responsibility to members seriously. What’s more, serving the markets we do, we understand that we simply cannot afford not to fulfil this purpose. 'Improving the lives’ of members and customers is a simple thing to say, but it’s not something many companies find easy to demonstrate. For the Police Mutual Group, it’s the reason we exist.
We are currently recruiting for an Insight Marketing Manager to work with the relevant business areas to drive actionable customer/member insight that enables the development of relevant, targeted propositions, effective marketing campaigns/activity and good quality business decision making.
With our member environments changing, the Police Mutual Group needs to adapt with new and better member solutions to ensure we achieve our business plans, and our objective of improving the lives of our members. You will use your understanding of our affinities, gained from data, the wider business and customer/member research, to advise business areas on areas of opportunity and areas for improvement.
Within this role you will…
- Analyse data in order to establish customer/member behaviour and trends to inform business wide projects, marketing activity and business improvements
- Drive development and improvements in the way customer/member behavior is evaluated, and the insight off the back of it is used around the business
- Support the Insights, Analytics and CRM Senior Marketing Manager to develop and embed an approach to segmentation for the Police Mutual Group
- Work closely with the Insights, Analytics and CRM Senior Marketing Manager on data quality and data acquisition - constantly looking to improve data quality and Working with key stakeholders on insight requirements for specific projects/pieces of work and defining solution
- Ensure completeness of data to drive more efficient campaigns
- Create and deliver ad-hoc reports based on the needs of a range of stakeholders
You will bring with you…
- Experience within a membership driven and/or customer centric organisation
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and working within a regulated environment
- Excellent software skills - particularly with PowerPoint, Word, WordPress (or similar) Excel, Visio, Project, DoubleClick, Tag Manager, AdWords, Google Analytics etc.
- Have a degree and a number of years relevant experience
- Excellent data analyst with experience working in a marketing environment
- Experience of working with, briefing, engaging and evaluating research agencies and other 3rd party providers
- Experience and effective management of senior stakeholders across a business
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a positive influencing style
- Track record in understanding and managing customer/member journeys and life cycles
We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
- Competitor Intelligence
- Customer Insight
- Data Analysis
- Marketing Activity
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job