Salary: Competitive + Relocation Assistance + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a world leader in their field, is looking to appoint an Insight Manager.
They are rapidly becoming the world’s largest and most dynamic online lottery site offering licensed and regulated betting on the outcomes of lotteries in Germany, the UK, Sweden, Eastern Europe and Australia - with new locations launching soon.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Performance, the Insight Manager will be part of the Performance Team, which responsible for delivering insights to the whole marketing department, both at micro (campaigns/promotions) and macro (department strategy) level.
This challenging yet exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
• Promotions and campaigns insights
• The successful candidate will take the responsibility for the analysis and optimisation of all campaigns and bonus spend across the CRM campaigns including all countries, channels, products and customer segments in order to attract, retain, grow and reactivate profitable customers.
• Prepare presentations and serve as a main point of contact between CRM and Business Intelligence in order to understand, analyse and challenge all existing and proposed activity and develop an analytical framework to optimise CRM activity and bonus expenditure across the business.
• Lead the liaison between the CRM team and the BI team to ensure we are optimising our data architecture for the benefit of business results. Take an active role in ensuring data integrity at times when new CRM tools are integrated.
• Oversee player profiling and segmentation to ensure optimum retention and upsell rates for players across all verticals, in conjunction with Business Intelligence resource.
• Monitor and evaluate all bonus deployment to ensure that only profitable, effective bonus methods are used and that wastage and ineffective bonuses are stopped or amended to deliver higher value.
• Be a leader in ad-hoc analytics as new business initiatives arise, constantly looking for improvements in processes, procedures and practices to maximise revenues and avoid duplication of work with the BI team.
• Oversee the development of campaign and bonus budget/forecast and action plans to optimise spend on a weekly/periodic basis (working closely with each budget holder)
• Design KPI reports for all campaigns to ensure effectiveness and enhance the value proposition for the company.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
• Proven knowledge of the gaming industry, particularly games and casino
• Direct experience of working in a data driven environment, and writing up effective reports.
• Strong analytical and number-crunching skills, and a desire to find promotions that are "game-changers"
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• SQL skills are not critical but highly desirable
• Understanding and experience of building and execution of marketing campaigns and ROI
• Able to work under pressure and maintain relationships in this environment
• Able to work and communicate with multiple stakeholders from different departments
• Good spoken and written English
• Other language skills such as German, Portuguese or polish are advantageous
• Degree or equivalent online commercial experience (desirable)
• Working with Business Intelligence tools (desirable)
• Working understanding of CRM, standalone customer loyalty schemes and ROI (desirable)
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job