HRS are currently looking for an Inside Sales Specialist to join a Leading Life Science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Inside Sales Specialist you will be responsible for developing new business and growing current accounts in order to maximise revenue.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Inside Sales Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Inside Sales Specialist you will be building relationships with existing clients to further grow these accounts. Generate and follow up new leads in order to develop new business and hit business sales targets.
2. Maintain a clear understanding of the range of products and services in order to give technical support when needed. Products include antibodies, conjugates, enzymatic assays kits, Western Blot, Gel Electrophoresis, Amplifications, PCR kits etc.
3. To record all the activities and account/prospect information in salesforce (CRM)
4. You will be meeting potential clients when needed, to promote products, negotiate prices and close business. You will also will be working alongside the marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Inside Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A minimum of a BSc in a Life Science subject such as Biotechnology, Biology, Biochemistry Immunology, Natural sciences, Genetics, Molecular Biology etc.
2. Experience in a sales related environment will be advantageous such as tele-sales, inside sales, business development or cold calling using CRM.
3. Proven experience in a lab setting either in academia or in the industry. Experience with lab techniques including DNA/RNA amplification or extraction, antibody labelling, enzymatic assays, immunoassay is highly advantageous.
Key Words: Sales / Tele-sales / Inside Sales / Sales Representative / Technical Sales / Account Manager / Business Development / Leads / Antibodies / Bioconjugates / Immunoassay / Proteomics / Genetics / Life Science / Biotechnology / Cambridge / Cambridgeshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job