Based in Cirencester
Be in at the beginning and join our growing Team to promote a cutting edge Time and Money Saving Product to new clients in the UK. We are expanding our team and we need an Inside sales person to grow our database from new clients across the UK. Telesales experience is ideal but the main skill needed is the desire to have a sales career.
- Telephone based role with effective use of other sources to include social media and emails
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls utilising our inhouse customer sales method
- Creating new business opportunities from various sources.
- Following up on leads, quotes and requests for information via telephone and email
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Building and maintaining a New Business database
- Work with marketing to add value to our clients and deliver our key message.
- Meeting client’s needs and deadlines.
- Support the account management of the existing client base
- Ensure we deliver a comprehensive package of works to meet client needs and up sell to existing clients
- Advise our clients on technical and non-technical issues
- Working to set monthly and quarterly targets as well as KPI’s
- Working with our technical team to ensure we deliver the services our clients require and expect
- Delivering Webinar appointments to demonstrate and sell our solution
- Opportunity to deliver Face to Face appointment demonstrations when required
- Build and create Site inductions on our platform when required and at busy times
- Excellent Communication skills and experience or confidence to build with relationships with professional companies and individuals
- Previous sales experience is not essential but the desire to want a sales career a must
- Have a strong conversational manner and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure but maintain a high level of quality as well as drive towards team targets
- Someone who will not take no for answer and will go the extra mile for the clients.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Previous experience using Word, Excel and Outlook also a CRM System an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a high level of quality as well as drive to help achieve team targets
- You must be highly motivated and driven, be organized and have the ability to multi-task
- To be creative mind set an additional advantage
We are offering a starting salary of £18 - 20k dependent on experience, commission, pension after 3 months, Healthcare after 6 months, free parking, 22 days holiday and plenty of chocolate!!
This is a very exciting opportunity for a keen and driven person to become an established member of the team in this fast developing business.