Inside Sales Executive
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: Competitive + Commission
Contract: Full time, Permanent
There’s never been a better time to join one of the UK’s most exciting and dynamic technology companies. Experts in the cutting-edge field of cloud-based workforce management and biometric systems, our rapid growth and market leading products spring from a friendly, happy and innovative workplace culture. At Human Recognition Systems we pride ourselves on allowing our people to realise their full potential in an inclusive, rewarding environment that puts your development at the heart of our business success. From Product Development to Sales; Design to Operations, you could play your part in making sure our customers receive the most advanced solutions, with the best implementation and support available.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Executive to join our Workforce Solutions Sales Team.
Inside Sales Executive - Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Following up on all incoming leads to the business that are not associated with a key account with effective qualification
- Taking leads and progressing through the sales pipeline to winning opportunities without face to face meetings making use of Online Meetings and Demos
- Support the lead generation and campaign effort with cold calling where required always with an overriding responsibility to provide a healthy inside sales pipeline of leads and opportunities
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date pipeline, which can deliver month on month completed new business deals, which accurately reflects the milestones / stages in the Sales Process.
- Delivering Online Meetings and Demonstrations to prospects which showcase HRS capabilities.
- Providing quotations to meet both Client and HRS needs.
- Provide prospects with a seamless handover to Client Management Team on completion of deal.
- Collate evolving market and customer requirements to inform product and service development plans.
- Report on progress to Sales Director on a weekly basis
Inside Sales Executive - The Right person:
- Business to Business Sales experience. Construction or Biometric experience would be an added advantage, though not essential.
- Inside Sales experience would be an advantage in a target based, commission orientated, volume sales environment.
- Strong commercial awareness and demonstrable commercial success.
- Excellent customer service and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs and develop deliverable product and commercial solutions to satisfy their requirements.
- Demonstrate bold determination to identify and close sales opportunities.
- Ability to work independently to achieve ambitious business targets.
So, if you think you’re the right person with the right skills, submit your CV for consideration and the chance to start your new career in a company at the top of its game
Strictly no agencies