My client is a leading software provider for small to medium businesses throughout Europe and are continuing their exciting growth strategy within the UK market.
Based in the High Wycombe office, you'll have an overall responsibility for generating interest from new prospects and identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in the existing customer base.
You will be extremely results driven, customer-focused and skilled at building internal and external partnerships and this position requires frequent contact (telephone/email/webex) with customers, prospects and partners. The role will require occasional travel to other offices across Europe for training and sales meetings.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
* Follow up on leads generated from marketing activities
* Generate own leads by phone activities.
* Building credible relationships with prospects in order to create and manage sales
* Understand customer needs and requirements
* Discuss qualified opportunities with Sales Director for further development and closure
* Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
* Work with Sales and Marketing colleagues to build pipeline
* Provide input to and support the communication of marketing activity
* Utilisation of CRM software to record activity and monitor opportunities
* Development and maintenance of a strong contact plan aligned to objectives
* Achieve and exceed monthly & annual targets.
* Occasional travel for training and sales conferences/events, etc.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about sales and enjoys building relationships with new clients both over the phone and face to face. You will play a key role within the business and will be responsible for increasing the client base through solution selling. You'll be able to grow in the role and develop, as your success grows and you'll be self-motivated, ambitious and money driven!!
You must be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent time management and personal organizational skills.
* Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), LinkedIn.
* Knowledge of use of CRM systems.
* Enthusiasm at working as part of a team.
* Highly-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
* Strong phone presence
* Some experience in Enterprise Software Licensing Sales and Renewals.
* Knowledge of the ERP Software market.
* Knowledge of cloud services.
* Knowledge of the Software and Applications market.
A competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission is offered for this role along with the opportunity to develop and grow your career with the Company's growth.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Communication skills; Telesales; Lead generation; Internal Sales; Inside Sales; Business Development; Tenacity; enthusiasm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job