Inside Sales Centre Agent - Russian speaker
Status: 12 month FTC (highly likely renewal)
Location: Standon House, 21 Mansell Street, London E1 8AA.
Salary: Salary package on offer is £18,585 inclusive of weekend premium shift pay, not annual bonus.
Training: Thorough training will be provided
- 24 days annual leave increasing to 25 days in the 2nd year of service (public holidays are given in addition to annual leave).
- 3 months probation
- After 3 months you would be eligible for discounted private medical cover with Aviva.
- After 3 months you would be eligible for pension with Aviva (JAL will match contributions up to 5% of salary).
- Group Life cover provided for members of the pension.
- After 6 months you would be eligible for discounts on flights and hotels.
Hours of work:
Candidates need to be able to do weekend shift. Flexible and able to work shifts, including weekends according to roster. Times may vary.
• Shift 1: 08:00 to 16:30
• Shift 2: 09:00 to 17:30
Main purpose of Job:
To provide excellent customer service to passengers, sell tickets and promote the JAL Mileage Bank (JMB) scheme (which is JAL’s Frequent Flyer Programme)
• Handle reservations and bookings for flights, hotels, railways, including JMB related queries/requests
• Ticketing, issuing, reissuing tickets and refunds on Axess (JAL Global Distribution System)
• Operate the VIPS (JMB database) efficiently as well as other internal systems to maintain accurate and up-to-date records
• Award mileage deduction using Axess and VIPS
• Call customers in case of irregular operations (cancellations of flights, delays, major strikes etc.)
• Assist with queries from JAL offices, Airports, other sections and other airlines to ensure smooth communications and operations
• Carry out other duties as instructed by Supervisor/Manager
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
• Mother tongue level Russian
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in computer skills
• Familiarity with other airlines’ Frequent Flyer Programme could be an advantage and AMADEUS system
• GCSE Maths & English grade C or above, or equivalent
• Certificate or NVQ qualification in customer service, or equivalent
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Customer Service
- Russian Speaking