Technical Presales Consultant / Infrastructure Architect
We are looking for an infrastructure presales consultant / architect to join an award winning and expanding organisation based in Leeds. Working on providing cutting edge technical solutions to a range of organisations, gathering requirements, working through proof of concept/product demonstrations and working with technical architects/engineers to design and deploy suitable solutions from a range of the latest technologies.
You should have a technical background/understanding and the ability to communicate effecctively with a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders, consulting with customers to understand their requirements, preparing technical proposals and tenders and turning the customer needs in to robust solutions. Your experience should ideally include:
- Previous background or knowledge of infrastructure technologies, such as MS Server/operating systems, Virtualisation (VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V), Cloud (AWS/Azure) , Storage, back up, etc
- HLD / LLD (High / Low Level Design) of technical solutions
- Excellent client facing skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ideally you will have experience working for an IT Solutions provider, MSP, ISP or a consultancy organisation, familiar with adapting to different scenarios, situations and techical environments.
- A strong understanding of the sales life cycle and able to effectively build relationships.
- Experience presenting and / or representing the company at high profile events
Driving license is essential for this role as there will be the requirement to visit customers on site at times (approximately 25% of the time, and only throughout the UK)
If you are looking for a rapidly expanding and market leading business with a great reputation for delivering outstanding quality of work, please apply today for a quick turnaround.
- Sales Engineer
- Technical Account Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'