Infrastructure Engineer (3rd Line) - Sidcup, Kent - Up to £45,000 plus benefits - Dec/Jan Start
I have an excellent opportunity for a 3rd Line Infrastructure Analyst to join a multi award winning business that really look after their staff, listen to your ideas, provide training, progression, good benefits, modern offices and have a great culture throughout.
- Handle escalated calls from the service desk
- Working on and managing multiple IT projects
- Maintain the infrastructure, AD, LAN, Internet Access, firewalls and Exchange/Office365
- Administer VMware, Citrix inc SAN, Avaya systems, network performance, backup and DR
- Build third party and supplier relationships
- Keep all operational documentation up to date
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 including NLB and clustering
- Excellent customer service skills are a must
- Excellent knowledge of VMware vSphere 5.0+ in an enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365
- Thorough knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and vLANs
- Strong Knowledge of backup and DR services (Backup Exec, Datto, Azure)
- Installing, configuring and managing Cisco switches and routers
- Avaya phone systems
- iSCSI/Fibre channel Storage Area Networks, such as EMC
- Windows Script Host/VBScript/ PowerShell
- Experience of patch management deployment/Windows Software Update Services
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7+
- Understanding of VOIP
Suitable applicants will be contacted within 48 hours of applying.
- 3rd Line
- 3rd Line Support
- IT Support
- Infrastructure Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'