Infrastructure Architect - Financial Services - Contract - 6 Months - ASAP Start - £500 - Edinburgh - Multiple Positions
Role: Infrastructure Architect
Rate: Up to £500
My Financial Services client urgently requires multiple infrastructure architects to work on a long-term Integration programme. This role is based in central Edinburgh and is with one of the most well respected Financial institutions in the UK.
The successful candidate will have experience of working on the following:
- End User Computing
- Unified Communications
- Collaboration tools
The successful candidate will have broad infrastructure knowledge across a wide variety of technology stacks. Will have technology exposure across multiple of the below areas (not exhaustive):
* Citrix Xen App 5.x, 6.x, 6.5, 7.x / Xen Desktop 7.x, DDC, Storefront, PVS, App-V
* Demonstrable experience in triage and root-cause analysis
* Microsoft Windows - AD, DFS, Windows Clustering, DHCP, ADFS, GPO
* Windows 10 / Windows Server 2016
* Linux - Ubuntu, Red Hat
* Jira, Confluence
* Symantec: Enterprise Vault / CA / DA / MessageLabs / Endpoint Protection
* Scripting - PowerShell
* Cisco IP Telephony
* Cisco Data Networking, MPLS
* Security - Varonis / CyberArk / Quest One Identity
If this role is of interest then please submit an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.