Our client is a large national private healthcare company who are looking to expand, by adding an Incoming Appointment Coordinator to their team, based at their state of the art facility based at Birchwood Park.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious professional company with real growth opportunities. Customer Service is at the forefront of this firms focus, therefore it is important you have proven experience in this type of role.
- You will be responsible for handling all inbound enquiries from new customers regarding their issues, listening to what problems they are experiencing and then offering the best solution.
- Each new enquiry will be logged by setting up a case, you will be required to manage and close a set number of cases per month and tracking the end to end process ensuring all our customers receive fantastic customer service.
- You will be responsible for converting a set number of enquiries into appointments, you will do this by understanding the customers problems and expectations, explaining exactly what service they can offer and how they can help them.
- You will also be required to make outbound calls to their existing database of enquiries regarding their difficulties.
- You will liaise with the field based team, ensuring they have a well-managed, logistically appropriate diary each week.
- Customer Service experience
- Confident and out-going with exceptional inter-personal, influencing skills, and communication skills.
- Process orientated with great attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, able to work to deadlines on multiple tasks and deliver results to agreed schedules
- Ability to make quick and competent decisions
- Clear demonstration of a Customer First mind-set in everything that they do
Located on Birchwood Park which offers various benefits such as free shuttle bus from Train station, on site restaurant and reduced gym membership etc.
Monday to Friday 3x 9am-5pm, 1x 12pm-8pm, 1x 8am-4pm, rota basis
1 Saturday and 1 Sunday per month, agreed in advance
£18k plus commission 22k ote
- Customer Service
- Diary Management
- Appointment Making
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job