SC Cleared Incident Manager, 5 month contract, OUT of scope of IR35, Remote based
A large government organisation that we are currently recruiting on behalf of, are looking to hire an SC Cleared Incident Manager to support all IT related incidents (including Major Incident Management) within one of their major programme operational IT delivery teams.
As the Incident Manager your focus will be to manage incidents and to restore operational services as quickly as possible with as little impact to the Authority's business. You will also be responsible for guiding and supporting junior members of the Incident Management team.
- Previous experience of Incident and or Major Incident management.
- Previous operational experience.
- Reporting and the preparation of management information.
- Working knowledge of Remedy is desirable.
- Full understanding of Incident Management and Major Incident Management Cycle.
- High-level understanding of IT infrastructure environment(s)
- ITIL v3 or 4 Foundation certificate required
- Previous experience working for the government/public sector is desirable
Please note: Current & valid SC clearance is required
A rewarding contract providing exposure to a high-profile government programme. Furthermore, a competitive day rate OUT of scope of IR35. An initial 5 month contract with possibility for extension and the opportunity to work remotely.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'