If you have recently qualified as a solicitor and you have experience working in a Risk & Compliance role, then this could be your perfect next job!
A full service, global law firm are looking to take on a Junior Lawyer for their Risk department to assist with a wide range of risk and compliance queries.
If you have some general compliance or professional negligence experience, that would be beneficial for this role. However if you don’t have the necessary experience but you have an interest in these areas, you can still be considered.
This will be a broad and varied job where no two days are the same. One day you could be dealing with the firms risk management inbox, and another day you could be dealing with insurance renewals!
Some of the other roles and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Legal research in relation to the firm's obligations under the SRA Regulations
- Assisting with risk related queries in pitch documents and supplier questionnaires
- Drafting risk documents and updating policies
- Reviewing contract; engagement terms, Outside Counsel Guidelines, and Counsel’s Terms of Business
- Maintaining risk registers
- This list is not exhaustive of all of the duties of this job.
Submit a copy of your CV to find out more
- Legal Compliance
- Professional Negligence
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'