£22,000 - £27,000
Our Client is an exciting, expanding import company and now has an excellent opportunity for a Import Merchandiser to join their busy team in their new offices.
Candidates with experience of Toys, Textiles, Giftware, Stationary or similar will be of particular interest.
The main purpose of your role will be to provide admin support to both the buyers and the senior merchandisers, whilst helping to manage the critical path in order to ensure orders are delivered in a timely manner and meet the customers' requirements.
- Helping with product set up and maintenance of the database
- Assisting with the product range reviews
- Arranging photo quotations for customers
- Tracking samples
- Assisting the Merchandisers in placing sales orders and purchase orders
- Ensuring the factories have all the materials needed - artwork, shipping marks etc
- Booking the final inspection of goods prior to shipment
- Ensuring the sample sealing processes runs smoothly
- Ensuring goods are shipped on schedule as per the customers' orders.
- General administration duties as required.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Import Merchandiser. You should have solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi-task. You must have knowledge of working within an Importer.
This is an opportunity for someone who takes pride in the important support they provide. You will have an eye for detail and take extra lengths to satisfy the needs of clients. You must be confident, passionate and thrives off working in a fast paced and busy team environment.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and a bonus scheme.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR8170
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'