ERP Implementation Consultant - ( Trading WMS - Stock Control Supply Chain etc )
To £40,000 + circa £5,800 car allowance + bonus + VG Benefits
Based from home anywhere in England and you must be willing to frequently travel to other offices and customer sites
Our client is an IT Solutions company undergoing continued success and growth, hence this opportunity in an expending successful business.
It will require frequent regular travel to other offices and customer sites. A valid drivers’ licence is essential.
- To assist in the implementation of ERP trading systems at customer sites, delivering consultancy services focusing on ERP implementations in particular (but will require installation of other systems as required) as well as customer training.
- To liaise with other departments and customers during the implementation and to assist in the resolution of problems on behalf of the customer resulting from the practical application of the software.
- Providing support, knowledge transfer and assisting System Consultants as necessary.
- Demonstrable experience of working at different customer locations within the UK.
- Sound working knowledge of trading ERP business processes and procedures, including day to day transactions, month end and yearend activities.
- A minimum of 2 years’ trading experience working as an implementer for a software house or senior experience gained in the distribution sector or ERP business
- Demonstrable configuration and implementation experience relating to ERP including GO LIVE’S and working knowledge of Supply Chain processes within the UK.
- End to End delivery experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and producing high quality consultancy documents i.e Visit Forms, Visit Notes and business cases including business discovery and producing system specifications.
- Excellent customer service and customer facing skills to work alongside customers on and off site.
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
ERP Builders Merchant, Plumbers Trader trading Prince Linux Windows WMS Stock Control warehouse retail client customer implementation implement implementing customer client demo demonstration database Supply Chain distribution Go live systems support consultant
- Supply Chain
- ERP Implementations
- Go Live Production Client
- Bonus car allowance travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job