Growing SaaS vendor in the Thames Valley area are looking for an Implementation Consultant to take ownership of client software implementations, customer engagement and helping with the strategy for the customer transformation. This is a hands-on client facing role and you will collaborate with customers, other consultants and core stakeholders to understand user requirements.
- Work with the sales team in a pre-sales capacity
- Help customers to clearly define their requirements through needs analysis and business process reviews
- Document customer requirements and produce project plans which guide the customers through a successful implementation.
- Define data migration strategies and help customers migrate their data
- Configure the CRM product to meet customer requirements
- Project management of implementations, ensuring that milestones are met, and customer expectations are achieved.
- Work with the product management and the engineering teams to influence the product roadmap based on customer feedback
- Deliver on-site and web-based training
- Build good working relationships with customers and other internal members
- Track record delivering client software implementations in a SaaS environment (preferably CRM or a related business application)
- Good Project Management and Business Analyst skills
- Client facing and ability to engage and build relationship with stakeholders
- Working in a fast paced and agile environment
- Customer success and product adoption
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a company taking their next stage of growth. The sales team are having record breaking quarters and closing larger deals with bigger scope. If you’re technically focused, enjoy interacting with customers and know how to deliver projects then please apply on-line.
- Business Analyst
- Project Management
- Software Implementation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"