London or Glasgow
6 months fixed term contract
Our client a global Law Firm is looking to recruit an iManage DMS Analyst to join its team in either London or Glasgow for a 6 month fixed term contract on a salaried or contractor rate arrangement.
The iManage DMS Analyst will be responsible for the firms applications primarily iManage, Filesite the firms document management system. They will be responsible for continually reviewing and improving the core application services, processes, standards to ensure they remain enterprise ready and best in class.
They will manage individual application development work streams as required supporting the Core Applications team, IT and the business.
The key skills required for theiManageDMS Analyst role are:
- A technically minded iManage DMS analyst with a proven track record of successful project delivery and support in a professional services company
- Experience of working with a large global team across multiple locations and multiple disciplines
- Experience in large data export and imports
- Requires experience in iManage Worksite server and client document management system or similar
- Experience of IDOL or a similar search technology
- Experience of web services and third party API technology
- Experience in Microsoft front and back office products Windows server, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL and the Microsoft security stack
- Technically proficient, detail oriented with an analytical and thorough approach to troubleshooting system issues
This iManage DMS Analyst position is based in either London or Glasgow and pays a competitive salary on a salaried or contract rate basis for a fixed term initially of 6 months.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job