Our client is looking for an ILS Manager / Integrated Logistics Support Manager. This ILS role is a multi-faceted role involving the design & development, qualification, production, test, installation, training, initial in-service support and through life. Based in Christchurch, Dorset this role offers a very attractive salary and benefits. There will be some travel with this role and the successful candidate will need to have the ability to be SC security cleared.
As the ILS Manager / Integrated Logistics Support Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- ILS for EW systems.
- ILS for potential customers of the equipment.
- ILS for bids and proposals
- Develop ILS processes to ensure that the relevant requirements and ILS KPIs are being achieved
- Perform detailed supportability analysis tasks.
- Perform detailed availability, reliability and maintainability analysis tasks, including Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
- Produce and maintain ILS Plans (Integrated Support Plan, ILS Statement of Work and ILS element plans).
- Produce and maintain ILS SOWs for subcontractors.
- Manage subcontractor ILS deliverables.
- Establish process for measuring and recording availability performance of equipment
- Work as part of fully integrated project team.
- Liaise with prime contractor and customer organisations.
- Manage handover of ISS tasks to Support Manager.
As the ILS Manager / Integrated Logistics Support Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Essential - extensive experience in all aspects of ILS (supportability analysis, AR&M analysis, planning and implementation of ISS).
Essential - understanding of CLS and availability-based ISS, performance metrics and KPIs
Experience of airborne electronic equipment projects from both hardware and software viewpoint
Experience of working with the military
Experience of airworthiness requirements and regulations
Experience within the defence industry or of working with defence contractors
ILS Manager / Integrated Logistics Support Manager Personal Skills/Abilities:
The ability to undertake all aspects of ILS
Ability to work within a team and on own depending on project and size of task
Ability to engage with external and internal customers in professional manner in person and by phone
Flexibility to work away from home on customer sites in UK and abroad, typically for a few days and occasionally be for longer periods of up to a one week
Able to write formal reports and meeting minutes, which can be used both internally and with customers
Able to use departmental tools to carry out the tasks required, Excel, Word, HEAT help desk and understand and interpret Project schedules
Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues including apprentices and stakeholders
Health and Safety legislation and related regulation and risk minimisation practices in house and at customer sites
Good communication skills
Educational Vocational Qualifications
Desirable: Degree level engineer preferred, but minimum HNC/HND engineering qualification
Keywords: ILS, Integrated Logistics Support, Bids, Proposals, Production, Test, Installation, Service, Support, CLS, ISS, Aerospace, Airborne, Defence
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Salary: Very competitive with excellent benefits
- Integrated Logistics Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'