Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
The opportunity for a brilliant Financial Planning Administrator to join an IFA who provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients. The firm has a fantastic reputation and offers exceptional study support to sustain their Chartered status.
- Assisting with preparing documents for the Paraplanners and Financial Advisers, covering new business and existing client reviews
- Provide high quality service to clients over the phone, by email and via post, in a time-efficient manner
- Liaise with providers and other 3rd parties, to obtain any information that may be needed
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have -
- Previous experience within a Financial Planning role
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'