REED Insurance have an opportunity for a Financial Planning Administrator to join a National Financial Services IFA who provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients.
• Prepare documentation for client appointments/meeting.
• Maintain the integrity of ‘ Model Office’ processes and databases
• Maintenance of client records
• Obtain quotes & illustrations
• Product information and appropriate paperwork
• Prepare annual reviews/valuations
• Process new business
• Liaise with providers
• Deal with client queries
To be successful in the role you will need:
• Experience of working in an IFA environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential
• Knowledge of the UK regulatory system, particularly aspects relevant to Financial Services
In return you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package and an opportunity to grow your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'