Reed are delighted to be recruiting for an IFA Administrator in Fife, this Practice are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic IFA administrator to join their already established a team. With clear career progression and an ambitious growth plan, they need someone who wants to help them achieve these goals.
• Preparing meeting packs and valuations for advisers prior to their client meetings.
• Dealing with queries from clients and other third parties over the telephone and emails.
• Updating fact find details and creating tasks.
• Quotations/Illustration and producing valuations.
• Processing new business cases i.e. completing the necessary application forms, communicating with the providers and the client effectively to ensure the process is completed efficiently.
• Previous experience of working in an IFA
• Microsoft Word & Excel
• Prioritising workload
• Time Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'