The opportunity for a Financial Planning Administrator to join a leading Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning and investment management service.
During a period of growth, our client is looking for someone to provide high quality technical administration and analytical support to the successful Financial Planners of the business. The firm has the flexibility to mould the perfect opportunity around each person’s specific skillset, so the role can be tailored to exactly what you want.
This opportunity will be based at the firm's Hull office. Ongoing study support and personal development is strongly supported.
- Processing applications on behalf of clients
- Submitting applications to providers via platforms
- Quality assurance across the whole process
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have -
- Previous experience administration experience within a Financial Planning firm
- Previous experience using platforms and back office systems is advantageous
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Methodological approach and attention to detail
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support
- Back Office
- Financial Services
- Financial Planners
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'