NJR are currently working with a privately owned regional Independent Financial Advisory Firm, who are now seeking a pro-active, experienced IFA Administrator to join their already well established team.
This role will suit someone who has been working within financial services industry, and has experience of administering Pensions & Investments. Our client offer a fantastic training and development programme, and will therefore fully support those wishing to develop with examinations.
You will be providing administration support to the Independent Financial Advisers and ensuring that customer service is of the highest standard and that regulatory requirements are met.
Daily you will be responsible for;
- Dealing with Client queries
- Maintain filing systems and client files
- Arrange meetings and book appointments
- Process new business for Pension, Investment and other financial products
- Liaising with product providers / mortgage lenders, as and when necessary
- Assisting advisers in the creation of client financial reports and letters
- Monitor receipt of commission and fee payments from clients
- Create financial reports using spreadsheets
What’s in it for you?
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Holiday allowance increases with longevity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Free Onsite Parking
- Study support
The successful candidate must have previous experience as an Administrator working within an IFA practice with knowledge of investment, pensions and protection. You will have an eye for detail and take extra lengths to satisfy the needs of clients. You must be confident, passionate and thrives off working in a fast paced and busy team environment. Knowledge of the following software packages: IRESS and Volume are also desirable.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF:NJR10520
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'