Our client - a well respected IFA - is seeking an Administrator for their Glasgow office
The key purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive support across a range of administrative duties which are integral to the delivery of a compliant, first class financial advisory service. Working closely alongside the Paraplanners and Financial Advisors. Candidate must have previous experience working within an IFA and familiar with products including Pensions & Investments.
- Ensuring the client review process and timetable is adhered to efficiently and timeously meeting all deadlines.
- Processing new and existing business.
- Managing client queries in writing, telephone and email, pursuing client queries with third parties
- Preparing client valuations, quotes and illustrations.
- Ensuring that all administration meets high compliance standards and regulations
Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package. Salary up to £25K depending on experience
To apply send an up to date copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'