Reed Financial Services are currently working with a Wealth Management practice based in the City of London who provide bespoke face to face financial advice to individuals and businesses throughout the UK. .
Due to growth they are recruiting a Permanent IFA Administrator with financial planning experience to provide support to the wider business. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for enquiries and will directly support the directors and provide technical and analytical support for the office team whilst working efficiently and accurately within a highly professional environment.
Duties will include:
• Creating and updating records and databases with financial and personal data.
• Issuing letters of authority to providers.
• Chasing financial institutions to provide requested information.
• Preparing client files for review meetings.
• Deciphering policy information and inputting it onto the system.
• Complete new business illustrations and applications.
• Processing New Business and chasing through to completion.
• Processing Application forms.
• Maintaining accurate computer records.
• Managing company compliance records.
• Managing business pipeline.
• Telephone liaison with Administration Centres and Paraplanners.
• Working with the Partner in all aspect of office management.
• Diary management.
• Handling calls in a professional manner, answering clients’ queries in a timely manner.
• Previous experience within a Financial Planning role.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent written English, numerate and analytical.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to use own initiative and Multi task.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, Paul Griffiths, our specialist consultant will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'