This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator who would love the opportunity to work for a local organisation in Horsham. This role is to work closely with a team of advisors and provide full administrative support to them as well as taking responsibility for the day to day running of the office facilities. This really is a fantastic opportunity!
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Provide full administration support to a team of Financial Advisors.
- Inputting new business proposals on to the database
- Preparing and submitting applications
- Dealing with day to day client enquires
- Preparing for client meetings
- Able to work accurately and in accordance with policies and procedure
- Keeping track of fees and chasing when necessary
- Working closely with the Director and supporting them by carrying out administration and organisational tasks
- Maintain client files
- Able to deal with the office facilities and any queries with regards to this.
- Great attention to detail
- Previous experience of working as an IFA Administrator or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Positive and proactive individual
- Excellent Time Management
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to robustly troubleshoot encountered issues independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Free Parking
- Based in Horsham
- 09.00 - 17.30
- Start date ASAP
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
IFA, IFA Administrator, Practice Manager, Financial Advisors, Independent Financial Advisors, Pensions, Investments, Office Manager, Team Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader, Manager, PA, EA, Admin, Horsham.
- General Administration
- Office Manager
- Independent Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'