This is a small yet very friendly hard working team who all work very well as a team driving the business forward for success. Full support towards industry relevant qualifications.
Salary on offer circa £24,000 + great pension contribution and benefits package- flexi hours and opportunity to work from home!
• Support the team in all aspects of general/ business office administration
• Manage and arrange Client annual review appointments
• Managing and recording Client data
• Sending Letters of Authority and updating system
• Managing new business recording, submission and tracking to conclusion
• Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
• Preparing paperwork for client meetings
• Supporting Paraplanners in research and analysis
• Reconciliation of monthly retainers
The desirable candidate will currently be working within a Administrative role in a IFA Practice environment and looking to take their next career step.
Apply online today for further information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'