An administration opportunity has arisen to join a small, successful IFA practice in Harpenden. The practice provides discretionary investment management, retirement planning and inheritance tax planning services to its clients.
The Administrator will provide support within a small friendly team to the Advisers in a busy IFA to ensure smooth day to day running of the business. This will include new business processing, on-going client service administration together with assisting in preparing documentation for client meetings. Furthermore the successful candidate will be involved in maintaining back office systems to ensure data is accurate and up to date together with general administration duties such as answering the phone and dealing with correspondence.
Required work experience/skills
The ideal candidate would have:
- IFA experience in all areas of financial services products incorporating life assurance, pensions and investments.
- Knowledge of Adviser Office back office system and be computer literate in the use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Experience of online platform providers such as Old Mutual Wealth, Standard Life and Aegon.
- A positive attitude, willing to assist others when busy.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Competitive package including auto-enrolment pension scheme and life assurance.
Please note that due to high volume of anticipated applications it may not be possible to respond to every candidate. If you have not heard back within 10 working days of submitting your application then unfortunately you have not been selected for interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'