We are currently looking for a motivated individual to help with back office administration for our clients based in Rickmansworth also with offices in central London. The role is well suited to an organised and sociable individual who is happy to work in a team environment. A successful individual will prove to be competent at all types of financial administration and be willing and able to be flexible and organised. In an office environment there will be many and varied tasks that require completion. Our clients` are seeking a "lifelong candidate" Previous experience of working in a financial services environment is going to be essential.
- Comply at all times with the Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures of the firm.
- Treat your work colleagues with respect and contribute to a positive office environment.
- Comply at all times with relevant data protection and money laundering regulations
- Keep up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Entering new business including all file documentation onto the back office
- Providing valuations and portfolio reports
- Liaising with clients as required by e-mail phone or face to face as required
- Researching products and portfolios for advisers and their clients
- Completing and submitting application forms to providers and chasing these through to completion
- Provide support to the rest of the back office team where required
- Answering the office phones when others are away from their desk
- Meeting and greeting clients that visit the office
Optional if skills available
- Making new business and review phone appointments for advisers
- IFA Admin
- Pension knowledge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job