Accountability for specific cases, tasks and deadlines in relation to preparing client accounts and meeting packs. To submit any business in line with company procedure and service level agreements to meet and exceed the targets set by the practice.
Diary management to prioritise workload in line with the adviser’s/team commitments and be efficient with the passing and receiving of information.
The ideal candidate would possess -
• Analytical, with good attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop.
• Accurate and consistent in all areas especially in client facing material.
• Projecting a professional image in both appearance and attitude to provide quality support on time to agreed standards across the practice.
• The ability to manage conflicting demands in a calm, friendly and non-judgmental manner.
• Able to maintain a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
• Open to change/new ideas. Ready to go the extra mile and respond quickly and flexibly when called upon.
• A clear communicator with good written English who is comfortable with face-to-face and telephone interaction.
• Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Knowledge of related regulation and legislation and the willingness to progress professional learning including by examination.
• To project a professional image in both appearance and attitude to provide quality support on time to agreed standards.
• To attend & contribute to regular update meetings with the Adviser/Office Manager/Head of Operations.
This role would benefit from someone with a degree or either part or fully qualified in the DipFA.
Offering a salary of between £18,000 - £25,000 with genuine opportunity to progress through the structure of the business, it is an exciting chance to join one of the most well known financial planning business's in Leeds.
If you are interested in this role then apply today or get in touch on email@example.com or call me on 0113 2368957 for a confidential discussion.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job