Do you have strong experience in the administrative support of IFA's?
Do you have a strong understanding of the IFA sales process with in-depth knowledge surrounding pensions, investments and protection policies?
My client is one of the largest and most widely respected firms of independent financial advisers in the UK. Their reputation for expertise, independence and service has been established over four decades and has resulted in a large number of industry awards.
Due to continued growth and success, they are now seeking an experienced IFA Administrator for their buzzing Cambridge office in providing a proficient and proactive administration support service for a team of successful IFAs. The role holder will also be responsible in assisting the Advisers in the procurement and processing of new business, the servicing of existing clients, and the provision of an excellent service to all clients, while adhering at all times to the strict FCA regulations and internal policy and procedure.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administration role within an IFA environment.
- A good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of financial products, including employee benefits products.
- Ability to build and develop effective working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent administrative, planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
For your efforts, my client are offering a competitive salary of up to £25k, a fantastic benefits package and a friendly, supportive working environment.
To apply, please click the Reed link.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job