Job Title: IFA Administrator (12 month FTC)
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
This role is with a firm that put their clients at the forefront of what they do and view this as the core pillar within the business. Providing advice to a vast range of clients across Pensions, Investments, Protection, IHT, Tax & corporate financial planning.
They have long standing relationships with a great deal of their clients and have an excellent client retention rate to go with this. However, due to continued expansion, they are now looking to bring an experienced Administrator into their office to support the increased business levels from the Financial Advisers..
They are keen to find someone who can fit in well into the team culture that they have there whilst supporting the firms paraplanners and Financial Advisors with a range of administrative support including; producing valuations, processing new business, dealing with clients in a professional, friendly manner.
Ideally, you would enjoy a fast-paced environment and work well within a team based environment.
The Required Skills:
- R01, CF1 or equivalent is desirable
- Experience in providing administrative support within a Wealth Management or Financial Planning firm
- Experience of using Intelliflo or intelligent office would be advantageous
- A professional and personable communicator who is comfortable dealing with clients
- Strong attention to detail and a good level of numerical skills
- Good understanding of the FCA and how a Financial services firm operates
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please get in touch with us at Capio.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'