Hygiene Chargehand (Food Distribution Warehouse)
Location: Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire
Salary: £7.83 per hour plus monthly shift allowance of £100.00 and monthly Chargehand allowance of £86.00
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Days of Work: Monday - Friday
Shift Pattern: 08.00 hours - 16.00 hours (Weeks 1 - 3); 14.00 - 22.00 hours (Week 4)
Hygiene Group Ltd. has a great opportunity for individuals with some supervisory experience to become part of an experienced, dedicated and friendly Hygiene Team at a major food distribution warehouse in Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire. Opportunities also exist for full-time and part-time Hygiene Operatives.
Established for over 30 years, Hygiene Group Ltd. is the market leader in the supply of specialist cleaning and hygiene support services to the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
With a UK-wide workforce of more than 550 fully trained employees we are large enough to provide a complete cleaning solution whilst still maintaining the core values that have made us the specialist Hygiene and Cleaning Support partner of choice to a number of leading food and beverage manufacturers.
The Hygiene Team Activities:
The Hygiene Team carry out a variety of cleaning duties including floor sweeping, mopping and scrubbing, facilities cleaning and removal of all warehouse waste.
Reporting to the Contract Manager you will form part of a committed and established cleaning team ensuring that the site is maintained to necessary hygiene and cosmetic standards.
Hygiene Chargehand Responsibilities:
• Communicate with key client personnel
• Ensure all activities are carried out and signed-off in accordance with hygiene, quality, and safety standards
• Ensure that correct cleaning equipment & materials are available and used appropriately
• Ensure that waste material is correctly disposed of in accordance with the client’s environmental systems
• Ensure that cleaning staff are fully trained & motivated in relation to health & safety, hygiene and environmental issues
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and effective individual with a considered and professional attitude and a keen eye for detail to become part of a small, friendly and dedicated team.
Along with previous supervisory and cleaning experience you will also require:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• A positive and approachable manner
• A high standard of work ethics
• An enthusiasm for a varied working environment
• A flexible and adaptable approach to changing client requirements
If you have the facilities cleaning and supervisory experience to meet this role criteria, click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter for consideration in the first instance. consideration in the first instance.
No Agencies Please.
- Industrial cleaning
- Food Products
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"